We will be holding a Raffle for a Mini U.S. Army Jeep, River House stay and a Midweek Spa-cation for four. Stay tuned for more details!
WILL BE UPDATED AS INFORMATION IS CONFIRMED
JEEP CREEP MUSIC & DANCING
Friday and Saturday evening music and dancing will be located under the beer and food tent located along the Cedar River behind Riverwalk.
Kid’s Activities are available Noon-4pm on Saturday. All activities will be located in the Riverwalk Grill Banquet Rooms located in Riverwalk Place. Face painting, coloring and more sponsored by GHS Art, GBPA and MMCAA.
Pumpkin Paint at the Gladwin City Park details to follow
If you are trailering your Jeep, you must unload it at Graff’s and leave your trailer there. You may drive your Jeep to Riverwalk Place.
NEW this year at Riverwalk Place, beer and food tent in the back yard! Riverwalk Grill will also have a food location set-up in the Gladwin City Park! We will also have our famous chili bar on Friday and Saturday. Want a sit down lunch or dinner? The Riverwalk Grill dining room is open during the event with a full menu including burgers, ribs, soup and great sandwiches.
JEEP CREEP SPA PARTY
DRIVER’S CHALLENGE COURSE
The course is built by Rocks & Valleys Offroad Park.
Hosted by: Graff Motor Sales & Country Firewood.
Jeepers wishing to drive the course will pay for a pass at Jeep Creep Headquarters on Friday or Saturday.
– $20 One Day Pass or $30 Two Day Pass
– Driver must sign waiver to go on course
– Your Jeep must be registered and you must show your Jeep Creep VIP Pass and wristband to participate.
– Course is located behind Graff’s and is open Noon-5PM on Friday and 9AM-5PM on Saturday.
– Low to Moderate skill level with bypasses on the more difficult obstacles.
– STOCK JEEPS CAN RUN THE CHALLENGE COURSE!
– GREAT VIEWING FOR SPECTATORS!
– Jeepers must follow course rules and event staff decisions are final.
NEW THIS YEAR! Due to the high demand we are adding more guided trail rides. We will be offering trail rides on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Jeepers wishing to trail ride have three options, stop by the Jeep Creep Headquarters for details. If participating in option 1, jeepers must sign up on Friday, or Saturday before 8:00PM.
Click Here For The DNR ORV Sticker Guidelines
OPTION 1: GUIDED TRAIL RIDE
– Ride takes you on Trails North or East of Gladwin depending on which one is chosen .
– This ride is $10 to registered Jeeps (you must have registered your Jeep to participate).
– We will have various times on each day you can choose from:
– The ride will have a low level of difficulty and is guided.
– Approximate length depends on which ride you register for. Rides will vary from 1 1/2 hours to 4-5 hours.
Guided Trail Ride Map
OPTION 2: ROCKS & VALLEYS TRIP
– Rocks & Valleys is open on Sunday 10AM-7PM
– Cost is $10 to registered Jeeps (you must register your Jeep to participate)
– You must show your Jeep Creep VIP Pass at Rocks & Valleys to participate
– Rocks & Valleys features varying levels of difficulty from stock to extreme
– You will pay the $10 upon arriving at Rocks & Valleys
-Trailer unloading area available
OPTION 3: UNGUIDED SEASONAL ROAD RIDE
– Ride takes you on Seasonal Roads North of Gladwin throughout the Dunham Lake Area
– This ride is FREE to registered Jeeps (you must have registered your Jeep to participate)
– The ride will have a low level of difficulty and is NOT guided
– Approximate length is 70 miles and will take close to 3 hours
– Maps will be available at the Jeep Creep Headquarters
– For Option 3: grab a map, go with a group or alone and enjoy the day at your own pace.