We will be holding a Raffle for a Mini U.S. Army Jeep, River House stay and a Midweek Spa-cation for four. Stay tuned for more details!
Friday, October 27
• Noon-8PM: Jeep Creep Headquarters Open *RWP LOBBY*
• Noon-5PM: Challenge Course Open *GRAFF’S*
• 1PM-6PM: Vendor Row Open *OUTSIDE RWP/GLADWIN CITY PARK*
• NOON: Chili/Nacho Bar Opens *BEER/FOOD TENT*
• 3PM: Ironman Offroad Maintenance Seminar *SEE MAP*
• 7PM: Costume Contest *BEER/FOOD TENT*
Saturday, October 28
• 7AM-11AM: Breakfast Buffet Available *RIVERWALK GRILL*
• 8AM-8PM: Jeep Creep Headquarters Open *RWP LOBBY*
• 9AM-5PM: Challenge Course Open – Wristbands are REQUIRED! *GRAFF’S*
– Wristbands Available For Sale at 8AM *JEEP HEADQUARTERS*
– Power Washing Available Through Donation *GRAFFS*
• 9AM-6PM: Vendor Row Open *OUTSIDE RWP/GLADWIN CITY PARK*
• 9AM-6PM: Animal Shelter & Rescue Drive *RWP GARAGE*
• 9AM-6PM: Veterans Food Drive *GRAFFS*
• 9AM-6PM: Tom Gillman Chainsaw Carver *CITY PARK*
• 9AM-NOON: Spa Party *OASIS SALON & SPA 2ND FLOOR OF RWP*
• 10AM: GLFWDA Trail Communications Seminar *VENDOR ROW*
• 10:30AM: GLFWDA Wheeling With Pets Seminar *VENDOR ROW*
• 11AM: Chili/Nacho/BBQ Bar Open *BEER/FOOD TENT*
• 11AM: Chili/Nacho Bar Open *GLADWIN CITY PARK*
• 11AM-5PM: Claws & Paws Rescue Animal Adoption *RWP GARAGE*
• 11:30AM: GLFWDA Equipping Your Rig Seminar *CHALLENGE COURSE*
• NOON-4PM: Mini Jeepers in Training (Kid’s Activities) *RWP BQT ROOM*
• NOON-2PM: Pumpkin Painting *GLADWIN CITY PARK*
• NOON-5PM: Lord of the Gourd Pumpkin Carver *RWP BACKYARD*
• 1PM-3PM Amanda Kari Live Entertainment *SEE MAP*
• 1:30PM-3:30PM: Entrances and Exits CLOSED for Kid’s Safety!
• 1:30PM-3:30PM: Halloween Award Judging
• 2PM-3PM: Trunk or Treat *RWP & GLADWIN CITY PARK*
• 4PM: Jeep Creep Parade
• 5PM: Announce Vendor Winners *BEER/FOOD TENT*
• 6PM-11PM: Music & Dancing by Sound Productions *BEER/FOOD TENT*
• 7PM: Jeep Blessing, National Anthem & Jeep Creep Awards *BEER/FOOD TENT*
• 8PM: Mini Jeep Raffle Giveaway *BEER/FOOD TENT*
Sunday, October 29
• 8AM-1PM: Breakfast Buffet *RIVERWALK GRILL*
• 8AM-11AM: Jeep Creep Headquarters Open *RWP LOBBY*
• 10AM-7PM: Rocks & Valleys Open $10/Registered Jeep* *R&V LOCATED IN HARRISON*
TRAIL RIDE INFORMATION AT JEEP CREEP HEADQUARTERS.
– Guided Trail Rides will be Friday, Saturday and Sunday
– $10 for Registered Jeeps, MUST Sign Up @ Jeep Creep Headquarters
or Pre-Register by Calling (989)246-9140!
JEEP CREEP MUSIC & DANCING
Friday and Saturday evening music and dancing will be located under the beer and food tent located along the Cedar River behind Riverwalk.
Kid’s Activities are available Noon-4pm on Saturday. All activities will be located in the Riverwalk Grill Banquet Rooms located in Riverwalk Place. Face painting, coloring and more sponsored by GHS Art, GBPA and MMCAA.
Pumpkin Paint at the Gladwin City Park details to follow
If you are trailering your Jeep, you must unload it at Graff’s and leave your trailer there. You may drive your Jeep to Riverwalk Place.
NEW this year at Riverwalk Place, beer and food tent in the back yard! Riverwalk Grill will also have a food location set-up in the Gladwin City Park! We will also have our famous chili bar on Friday and Saturday. Want a sit down lunch or dinner? The Riverwalk Grill dining room is open during the event with a full menu including burgers, ribs, soup and great sandwiches.
JEEP CREEP SPA PARTY
Saturday October 28, 2017
TIME: 9AM – 12PM
Oasis Salon & Spa will be closed on Saturday October 28, 2017 from 12PM – 1PM
Purchase tickets to receive select services
3 Tickets for $25 OR $10 Each
Services to choose from:
Paraffin Hand Dip (lavender Mint or Cocomango)
Make-up Consultation (Eyes/Lips or Foundation/Blush/Lips)
Exfoliating and Hydrating Elbow Treatment
Spend $50 on retail and receive two travel size Oasis Signature Scent products
Spend $100 in retail and receive one 10oz Oasis Signature Scent products
DRIVER’S CHALLENGE COURSE
The course is built by Rocks & Valleys Offroad Park.
Hosted by: Graff Motor Sales & Country Firewood.
Jeepers wishing to drive the course will pay for a pass at Jeep Creep Headquarters (Riverwalk Place Lobby) on Friday or Saturday.
– $20 One Day Pass or $30 Two Day Pass
– Driver must sign waiver to go on course
– Your Jeep must be registered and you must show your Jeep Creep VIP Pass and wristband to participate.
– Course is located behind Graff’s and is open Noon-5PM on Friday and 9AM-5PM on Saturday.
– Low to Moderate skill level with bypasses on the more difficult obstacles.
– STOCK JEEPS CAN RUN THE CHALLENGE COURSE!
– GREAT VIEWING FOR SPECTATORS!
– Jeepers must follow course rules and event staff decisions are final.
NEW THIS YEAR! Due to the high demand we are adding more guided trail rides. We will be offering trail rides on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Jeepers wishing to trail ride have three options, stop by the Jeep Creep Headquarters for details. If participating in option 1, jeepers must sign up on Friday, or Saturday before 8:00PM.
OPTION 1: GUIDED TRAIL RIDE
– Ride takes you on Trails North or East of Gladwin depending on which one is chosen.
– This ride is $10 to registered Jeeps (you must have registered your Jeep to participate).
– We will have various times on each day you can choose from*
– The ride will have a low level of difficulty and is guided.
– You can also register at event, based on availability.
– You may pre-register for the guided trail rides by contacting Mallory at (989)246-9140 or email@example.com. She can let you know the availability.
– When you pre-register you MUST pre-pay.
– There are only 15 spots available for each time slot.
*GUIDED TRAIL RIDE TIMES:
Friday: 2PM (short), 2:30PM (long)
Saturday: 9AM (long), 9:30AM(short), 10AM(short). 12PM(short), 12:30PM(short), 3PM(short), 3:30PM(short)
Sunday: 10AM(long), 10:15AM(short)
Approximate length depends on which ride you register for. Short rides will vary from 1 1/2-2 hours and long rides will vary from 3-4 hours.
Guided Trail Ride Map
OPTION 2: ROCKS & VALLEYS TRIP
– Rocks & Valleys is open on Sunday 10AM-7PM
– Cost is $10 to registered Jeeps (you must register your Jeep to participate)
– You must show your Jeep Creep VIP Pass at Rocks & Valleys to participate
– Rocks & Valleys features varying levels of difficulty from stock to extreme
– You will pay the $10 upon arriving at Rocks & Valleys
-Trailer unloading area available
OPTION 3: UNGUIDED SEASONAL ROAD RIDE
– Ride takes you on Seasonal Roads North of Gladwin throughout the Dunham Lake Area
– This ride is FREE to registered Jeeps (you must have registered your Jeep to participate)
– The ride will have a low level of difficulty and is NOT guided
– Approximate length is 70 miles and will take close to 3 hours
– Maps will be available at the Jeep Creep Headquarters
– For Option 3: grab a map, go with a group or alone and enjoy the day at your own pace.