THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR AMAZING JEEPERS, SPONSORS, VENDORS, AND STAFF FOR A SUCCESSFUL 2017 JEEP CREEP!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TO A GREAT 2018 JEEP CREEP! REGISTER YOUR JEEP TODAY!
In 2017, Riverwalk Place hosted over 600 Jeeps during the 6th Annual Riverwalk Place JEEP CREEP! In 2018, we’re continuing to make Jeep Creep even better! Join us Friday, October 26 through Sunday, October 28 for the 7th Annual Riverwalk Place Jeep Creep! Check out over 600 Jeeps from all over the Midwest, Canada, and even the eastern region of the U.S., Offroad-Specialized Vendors, a Challenge Course with a path fit for Jeepers of every experience level, Trunk or Treat and other family-friendly activities, and much more! Registration information for Jeeps, Sponsors, and Vendors is available at (989) 246-9140 and the event is FREE for spectators. The Riverwalk Place Jeep Creep is a weekend full of family fun.
Questions? Call (989) 246-8000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
PARKING LOT ASSIGNMENTS WORKED OUT WELL IN 2017, SO WE ARE USING THEM AGAIN! EACH JEEP WILL BE ASSIGNED TO A PARKING LOT, JEEPS WILL BE ALLOWED TO SAVE THEIR SPOT ONCE THEY ARRIVE.
– Registration Fee: $25 per Jeep (Jeeps ONLY, One Registration Per Vehicle)
– Register at the event Friday or Saturday the registration fee is $30
– Jeepers wishing to attend can register by sending in your registration to Riverwalk Place with a check or by calling (989) 246-8000.
– The First 500 Jeeps to ATTEND will receive a goody bag filled with goodies and offers from our Sponsors and Vendors, as well as giveaway tickets for door prizes! Last year, our 500th Jeep arrived Saturday morning.
– Pre-Registration CLOSES WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 23 – after that, you will register the day of the event and the registration fee is $30
– Event is CASH, CHECK or CREDIT CARD ONLY (there is NOT an ATM on site)
– Make Checks Payable To: Riverwalk Place Jeep Creep
**PLEASE Note: All sizes and quantities of T-shirts you want on your registration form so that we can try to order the appropriate number of T-shirts. Official Jeep Creep T-Shirts will be for sale at Jeep Creep Headquarters for $15
REGISTERED JEEPS RECEIVE:
– The first 500 Jeeps to register for the event will receive a goody bag.
– Registration includes one T-Shirt, one mirror hanger and a strip of vendor row raffle tickets. (Register by October 2, 2018, to guarantee your T-shirt size)
– Additional T-Shirts will be for sale at Jeep Creep Headquarters for $15
– If you are interested in being a sponsor or vendor, you must contact Mallory at (989)246-9140 or at email@example.com to participate in the event.
– To see the vendors and sponsors for the 2018 Jeep Creep, check them out by scrolling down to the bottom of this page!
– Any organizations/non-profits wishing to distribute information need to contact Mallory for approval.
– Thank you all for your understanding.
– CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE VENDOR CONTRACT
– CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
– CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SPONSORSHIP CONTRACT
– The Giveaway is for registered Jeepers ONLY.
– You MUST fill out the back of each Giveaway Ticket with NAME and PHONE NUMBER.
– Prizes will be displayed at each Vendor Booth.
– You must visit each Vendor and place your Giveaway Ticket(s) in the OFFICIAL JEEP CREEP containers to enter.
– You do not have to be present to win, but do have to lay verbal claim to your winnings by 7pm, at which time the prize will be awarded to another.
– Vendor Row will be open Friday 1PM-6PM and Saturday 10AM-5PM.
– Vendor Row is located along the Riverwalk and throughout the Gladwin City Park. Maps will be available at the Jeep Creep Headquarters.
– Candy for the Kid’s Trunk or Treat (advertised to 800 plus along with over 600 Jeepers attending)
– Pet Food/Item Donations which will be given to Gladwin County Animal Shelter and Claws & Paws Rescue (donations location TBD)
– Non-Perishable Food Donations benefit the Veterans of Gladwin (donations location TBD)
– Thank you all for your amazing and continued generosity!
1st PLACE: MINI JEEP
2nd PLACE: River House Getaway (1,300 value)
3rd PLACE: Midweek Spa-cation for 4 at Riverwalk Place ($600 value)
Tickets are for sale at Riverwalk Place or by calling (989)246-8000!
Tickets are $20 each or 6 tickets for $100
Drawing Date: Saturday, October 27, 2018
Drawing Time: 7PM
Drawing Location: Riverwalk Place, 777 W Cedar Ave, Gladwin, MI 48624
Mini Jeep Details:
•Height: 29.13 •Engine Type: Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke
•Cooling: Air Cooled •Wheelbase: 51.18
•Ignition: CDI •Transmission: 3-speed with reverse
•Gross Weight: 363.8 •Starter: Electric
•Battery: 12V/4Ah •Bore and Stroke: 2.06*2.24
•Frame: Steel •Piston Displacement: 123cc
•Wheel Type: Steel •Drive System: Chain
-Bounce Houses from Bounce Time Rentals will be available for kids all weekend! The bounce houses are big and will be available in the backyard of Riverwalk Place!
-Trunk or Treating
-Mid Michigan Community Action will be here with crafts for the kids to do!
The Challenge Course is built by Rocks & Valleys and hosted by Graff of Gladwin and Country Firewood!
You can purchase your challenge course band and sign the waiver at Riverwalk Place or at the Challenge Course
**You MUST sign the waiver and wristbands are REQUIRED!
– 1 Day Pass: $20 per Jeep
– 2 Day Pass: $30 per Jeep
FUTURE EVENT DATES
2019 October 25-26-27
2020 October 23-24-25
2021 October 22-23-24 *10th Annual*
RIVERWALK PLACE (989) 246-8000 *BOOKED – Call for waiting list*
– Hotel Rooms and Luxury Suites
RIVERTOWN INN (989) 246-9130 *HOTEL ROOMS BOOKED – Call for waiting list*
– Hotel Rooms & Pool
– Located just 1 mile away!
GLADWIN CITY PARK (989) 426-8126
– Camp at the park and walk to Riverwalk Place on a paved trail for just $27
GLADWIN FAIR GROUNDS CAMPING – 989-426-2311
– Water & electric hook-ups
– Dump station
– Showers and restrooms
– $15 per night
NESTLE INN B&B (989) 435-8905
GOULD FARM B&B (989) 386-3594
EGGLESTON SCHOOLHOUSE B&B (989) 426-1964
ANGEL ACRES B&B (888) 546-1707
BUTTONVILLE B&B (989) 465-9364
SPRINGBROOK INN B&B (989) 366-6347
SECORD LAKE CAMPGROUND (989) 426-4020
NORTHWOODS MOTEL (989) 426-4021
TAYLOR’S LOST HAVEN CAMPGROUND (989) 435-7623
CALHOUN CAMPGROUND (989) 312-4401
Our event would not be possible without the generous support of our sponsors. If you are interested in being a sponsor for the 7th annual Jeep Creep please contact Mallory at (989)246-9140!